FOR 2359: Charmonium Physics Experiments with the BES III Detector
The project aims at a deeper understanding of the properties of hadrons, exploiting what has been achieved so far in the unique combination of a high luminosity electron-positron collider together with a state-of-the-art detector and the analyses done so far. We concentrate hereby in the classification and characterization of hadronic states from spectral information in the charmonium mass region and in the light-quark sector.
For details on the projects please follow the links at the right side.
Projects (August 2015 – July 2022)
- Study of light mesons in two-photon interaction (Applicant Heinsius, Fritz-Herbert )
- Search for glueballs in charmonia decays (Applicant Wiedner, Ulrich )
- Hidden Charm Exotics at BES III (Applicant Peters, Klaus )
- Search for exotics in baryon-antibaryon states (Applicant Khoukaz, Alfons ), Since August 2018
- Open Charm Decays of Exotics (Applicant Fritsch, Miriam ), Since August 2018
- Coordination Funds (Applicant Wiedner, Ulrich )
Finished Projects (August 2015 – July 2018)
- Study of X(3872) and contributions to the hardware upgrade of BES III (Applicant Kühn, Wolfgang), Finished July 2018